Flame retardant fence tarpaulin EN 13501-1 Class B Heras Fence Tarps are produced in HDPE tape fabric with LDPE coating. These flame retardant tarpaulins are not flameproof if exposed to fire it will still burn, but being flame-retardant means it will burn at a much slower rate also any melting droplets will instantly extinguish. This minimizes the threat of fires spreading.
Flame retardant Fence Tarps are specifically manufactured to fit the Heras temporary fences. Our Heras fence tarpaulins are durable and offer total privacy to your event or construction site. Flame Retardant Fence tarps are made to the highest standards, produced from woven laminated HDPE with LDPE coating which is strong and durable in all weather conditions size. Fence tarps are 1.76m x 3.41m and will fit most temporary fences, they are simple to fit as they come with eyelets all the way around. We suggest fixing them with 300mm cable ties or flexible binders which we can also supply.
- Type HDPE tape fabric, LDPE coating
- Fabric weight 140 g/m²
- Tarp weight ca. 160 g/m²
- Tensile strength 515 N/5 cm
- Tear resistance Warp 80 N Weft 100 N
- Temperature resistance -40/+80°C
- Flame retardant According to EN 13501-1 class B
- Size Finished size, +/- 2%
- Finishing Hemmed with PP rope all around
- Eyelets Aluminium, inner Ø 12 mm, 50 cm interval
- Pull out strength eyelets 350 N
- Packing Per piece in PE bag with a leaflet