Golf Impact Baffle Net 3m x 3m
Golf impact baffle 10ft x 10ft (3m x 3m) 2.5mm x 25mm Knotless polypropylene
£35.00 exc. Vat
Out of stock
GOLF IMPACT NETTING MANUFACTURED FROM KNOTLESS UV TREATED TWINE
Manufactured by Rombull Ronets Spain using 2.5mm x 25mm mesh squares, this netting is specifically designed to stop all golf balls in their tracks, in turn protecting both spectators and the surrounding area from any potential golf ball related damage and provide longevity of your enclosure net. Suitable for indoor and outdoor usage, this golf impact netting is rot resistant and UV treated. These hard-wearing features work together to guarantee continuous exposure to intense sunlight will not cause your golf netting to corrode.
- This golf impact netting is fabricated from 2.5mm knotless HDPP twine with 25mm mesh
- Ultra-durable heat-sealed edges
- Sewn salvaged edges to reduce the risk of this net fraying
- Golf netting is rot proof and UV treated
- Netting colour: Green
Incredibly durable, this golf netting is fabricated from 2.5mm thick HDPP twine which features machine-stitched border edges. This heavy-duty construction ensures your baffle netting is easy to install without compromising on strength. This innovative manufacturing technique ensures your driving range netting will not fray over time.
GOLF IMPACT BAFFLE NETTING SPECS
- 3m x 3m (10ft x 10ft)
- 2.5mm knotless HDPP twine with 25mm mesh
- Machine stitched HDPP border